GameMill Entertainment has announced Nickelodeon Kart Racers.
The new multiplayer racing game is set for an October 23rd release across PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch – for $39.99. Featured above, you can view the announcement trailer for the game.
As the title obviously confirms, the kart racer will feature iconic characters from various Nickelodeon franchises, but sadly fails to include characters from other classic shows like Ren and Stimpy, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, The Angry Beavers, Doug, Rocko’s Modern Life, The Wild Thornberrys, and more.
Here’s the first screenshots:
Here’s a rundown on the game:
A new multi-player console racing game, Nickelodeon Kart Racers! Select a racer from one of your favorite Nickelodeon series, including SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy from SpongeBob SquarePants, Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, and Donatello from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Arnold and Helga from Hey Arnold!, and Angelica, Tommy, and Reptar from Rugrats. Race your friends in up to four-player local multiplayer or check out the Battle Arena for a variety of challenges.
- Choose a racer from 12 of the most iconic Nickelodeon series: SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Hey Arnold!, Rugrats, and more!
- Race on 24 different Slimed-filled tracks including Bikini Bottom, NYC sewers, Tommy Pickle’s house, Arnold’s school, and more!
- Awesome co-op and local multiplayer for non-stop action the entire family will love!
- Customizable karts with multiple power-ups and special attacks!
- Team-based co-op multiplayer, players can perform devastating fused attack for tons of fun!
- Slime overload will have you turning you karts into jet-ski racers!