So you’re a regular visitor at Niche Gamer? The unique games, the niche games, the weird games, whatever you want to call them—we love them and we know you love them as well. We only cover these games on our regular feed, and we only cover them on our podcast, too.
Niche News of the Week
- Dead Island 2 Still in Development
- Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World Heads West for PC, PS4, and Switch
- Gunfire Games Announce Post-Apocalyptic Co-op Shooter Remnant: From the Ashes for PC, PS4, and Xbox One
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Hits North American Theaters in 2019
- Shakedown Hawaii Will Release “When It’s Ready”
- Massive SNES JRPG Far East of Eden Zero Finally Translated
- The Bard’s Tale IV: Barrows Deep Launches September 18 for PC, Later in 2018 for Consoles
- Ex-World of Warcraft Devs New Survival-Action Game “Rend” Hits Early Access on July 31
- CD Projekt CEO: There Will Be Another Witcher Game
- Code Vein Delayed to 2019
- Switch Port for Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut Launches in August
- Atelier Rorona DX, Atelier Totori DX, and Atelier Meruru DX Announced for PS4 and Switch
- Todd Howard: Stop Buying Skyrim if You Want the Re-Releases to Stop
Topic of the Week
This week, we talk up the auto-banning systems that have been implemented by the developers behind Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege, among others – and how differently we approach our community.
You can find our podcast below, or download it via Soundcloud:
Please Leave Feedback and Ask Us Questions
Please write in to Niche Gamer-cast @ Niche Gamer (click to open a new message with your preferred email provider) with any questions, comments, music recommendations, and so on that you guys have. We will respond to any emails we get on the air during the next show!