Nitrome Ltd has launched Bomb Chicken for Switch today.
The indie action-puzzle-platform game sees you controlling a chicken that can lay a tower of bombs. Using this you can get to higher places and, of course, blow-up enemies. Featured above, you can view a new trailer for the game.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Who doesn’t love chicken… especially when it’s smothered in delicious blue hot sauce? After a freak accident, a seemingly ordinary chicken becomes a bomb laying free range hero. Explore the versatile mechanic of laying bombs in this explosive exploration platformer.
- Lay stacks of explosives to reach impossibly high places.
- Kick Bombs to take out staff and deadly native wildlife.
- Bounce your bombs through impassable areas and even around corners!
- Use your bombs as a handy weight.
- Create a barricade and shield enemy attacks.
- Dig and destroy to uncover secret areas.
- Set things on fire and watch them burn!
Discover the darkest kept secret of the fast food giant known as BFC, their bestselling addictive blue hot sauce, and answer the ultimate question: Which came first the chicken or the bomb?
- Super simple controls anyone can play.
- Gorgeous pixel art from the award-winning studio at Nitrome Ltd.
- Bombs and HD rumble are a match made in heaven.