HuniePot, the folks behind the raunchy dating-puzzle game Hunie Pop, are releasing their latest title this week.
The action-adventure game The Spiral Scouts is launching tomorrow, July 12th, Windows PC (via Steam). Featured above, you can view a new trailer for the game.
While developed under a different studio name (Cantaloupe Kids), the adventure-puzzle game is still full of crude humour as you earn enough Scout Badges to bring the Scout Founders back to the world.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Join Remae, the newest member of the Spiral Scouts, on her slap-tastic puzzle solving adventure through a world of crazy characters and redonkulous realms. Experience a fartwarming tale of personal growth, self discovery, poop, wieners and butts.
The founders of the Spiral Scouts have been isolated and sealed away within their realms by a mysterious force, preventing them from gathering together at the Citadel to perform the Spiral Ceremony; a sacred tradition of paramount importance. It’s up to you to travel to each realm and earn enough Scout Badges to break the seals and reunite the founders before it’s too late!
- Earn up to 30 Scout Badges across a lively forest, a spooky graveyard and whatever that other place is!
- Over 50 unique puzzles that’ll challenge you to think through solutions in a variety of interesting ways!
- Non-linear progression allows you to tackle challenges in almost any order!
- Slam-packed with dozens of idiots to interact with, each with their own stupid problems to solve!
- Cute paper cut-out art style that weirdly fits with all the depraved and disgusting stuff in the game!
- Sick original soundtrack by the composer behind the music for “HuniePop”, “Song of the Deep” and “Welcome to the Game”!
- Take drugs, make fun of losers, fart in people’s faces, witness horrific atrocities and so much more worse!