Acttil and PM Studios have announced the release date for Musynx on Nintendo Switch.
The music-rhythm game will launch for the hybrid console on June 19th in North America, alongside ports for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita.
While the Switch version is getting a retail release (the first 5,000 copies get limited edition box art) alongside the eShop version, the PS4 and PS Vita versions are digital only at launch. Limited Run Games will confirm a limited retail version later.
PM Studios confirmed to us that there are plans for a European launch, however they couldn’t go into further details right now.
The aforementioned first-run box art features Chinese Vocaloid Stardust, a collab with the Quadimension doujin group and I-Inferno. It’s also worth mentioning Stardust’s popular song “Twinkle Star” is available in game.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
With more than 90 songs to choose from, Musynx is the next destination of choice for rhythm game fans to rock out and stretch their rhythmic fingers! The simple, organic game mechanics will put players to the test with rhythms and beats like no other. With multiple difficulty levels and a huge range of genres to choose from (pop, classical, trance, vocaloid, R&B, and more), players will be glued to their Nintendo Switch for hours and hours, whether at home or on the go! We’ll also have more information about DLC very soon!
Originally developed and published as a mobile app, Musynx has received overwhelmingly positive reviews and fan feedback from all over the world. PM Studios is now stepping in to help for this Nintendo Switch version to give it an all-new look from the inside out. The game will feature over 90 musical selections at release! Those who played Musynx on mobile are sure to have a familiar, yet totally fresh, experience when it releases on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation Vita on June 19, 2018!
- Switch up the Music! – Rock out to over 90 tracks on Nintendo Switch, featuring genres like pop, rock, trance, R&B, classical, and more!
- Test Your Rhythm! – Simple yet challenging gameplay will put your rhythm to the ultimate test!
- Become the Melody Maestro! – Each button press plays part of the song – tapping to the rhythm is the key to a complete musical experience!
- How Do You Like Your Music? – Easy, Hard, and even “Inferno” – you have full control over how you want to play!
- Pump Up the Artwork! – Each track has a unique artistic presentation to get you amped up along with the music!