Kitfox Games have announced a Nintendo Switch port for The Shrouded Isle.
The cult management simulation game will launch for the hybrid console sometime in the future – a release date wasn’t confirmed. Featured above, you can view a new trailer for the game’s Switch port.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
As the high priest, uncover and purge heretics to prepare for the awakening of your beloved god beneath the waves.
Now including the Sunken Sins expansion with a more robust inquiry system, lengthened campaign mode, and a new purification tower mechanic, cinematic ending, art, additional events, personality traits and… madness…?
- Villagers with secret, randomly assigned virtues and vices create a different strategy every time.
- Carefully choose who to serve as your advisers, as one of them must be your sacrifice at season’s end.
- Rename villagers at whim, and thereby sacrifice simulacrums of your friends, family, or followers.
- Six different color schemes available.
- Search out the true heretics with unforgivable sins, to quiet the voices in your dreams.
- Find all seven cinematic endings and meet your Lord’s expectations of purity.
The Shrouded Isle has been available for Windows PC, via Steam.