We’ve learned that Konami is possibly bringing Super Bomberman R to PlayStation 4.
As the game has been exclusive to Nintendo Switch since its launch back in March of last year, this will be the first time the game comes to a non-Nintendo platform.
Here’s a rundown on the game, via Nintendo:
Have a Blast with Super Bomberman R!
Bonus: Gamers now have access to four new stages for battle mode and two new series of accessories for free.
- Lagoon – features a moving floor that can be used to access a higher level
- White Cross – features a crossroad of slippery floors
- Power Zone – All players start with maximum firepower
- Speed Zone – All players start with maximum speed
2 New Accessories
Bomberman is back as Super Bomberman R! Place bombs and collect power-ups to blast your way through classic ‘Battle’ or ‘Story’ mode.
Play ‘Battle’ mode where up to eight players are dropped within a maze until the ‘last man standing’ is declared the winner.
Venture through ‘Story’ mode where one to two players work cooperatively to clear a series of 50 stages in order to save the galaxy.
Key features in Super Bomberman R include:
- 3D stages with dynamic environments
- Bomberman siblings and well-known enemies are back with rich personality
- Battle mode for up to 8 players via local connection and online gameplay