NIS America is localizing the roguelike RPG Touhou Genso Wanderer Reloaded.
The game is coming to both the PlayStation 4 and the Nintendo Switch sometime this year, via both digital and retail storefronts. Featured above, you can view the game’s announcement trailer.
Fans can pick up the game in a standard retail version, as well as a $79.99 limited edition:
- Touhou Genso Wanderer Reloaded for PS4™
- Acrylic Parade Stand
- Daring Damsels Button Set
- Elegant Hardcover Art book
- Official OST
- Collector’s Box
Here is an overview of the game, via NIS America:
Join the colorful cast of Touhou characters on an incredible journey through the Tower of Desire! Touhou Genso Wanderer Reloaded is filled with new dungeons to explore, new items to collect, and new faces to meet! Newcomers and veterans of the Touhou series will love journeying through the land of Gensokyo with Reimu Hakurei, the shrine maiden of the Hakurei Shrine, as well as new faces such as the spunky magician Marisa Kirisame, and wind priestess Sanae Kochiya!
- A Definitive Experience – Relive the complete journey through the Tower of Desire and embark on all-new adventures beyond your wildest imaginations!
- Unleash Your Powers! – Become an unstoppable duo as you and your partner fight against evil and cast powerful bullet-hell spells!
- The World Is Your Oyster – Craft items, upgrade weapons, take a break with other Touhou girls at the cafe… Enjoy the story and solve its mysteries at your own pace!