Atlus has released a playable demo for Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology for the Nintendo 3DS.
The demo lets players get acclimated with the main story and the mechanics in the game. Your save data from the demo can be transferred to the full game at release. There’s also a free 3DS theme on the eShop for the game.
The publisher also confirmed the games lineup of downloadable content:
February 13 (Launch Day!)
- Growth Ring ($1.99): Consumable item. Gain additional EXP.
- Mole Armlet ($1.99): Consumable item. Gain additional money.
- New Difficulty: DEADLY (Free): Unlock “Near Death” difficulty.
- Chibi Art Pack ($2.49): Switch main character art to Chibi art.
- Classic Art Pack ($2.49): Switch main character art to original version’s.
- Bathing in Mana ($3.99): Fan service event. Each character will show up ready for a swim. Plus an additional boss battle.
- Rage of the Fallen ($2.49): Rescue Aht and Marco in New Granorg in different timeline.
- Under the Moonlight ($2.49): Investigate information leak with Eruca and Rainey in New Granorg in different timeline.
- Settling the Score ($2.49): Investigate the distortion in time with Rosch and Gafka in different timeline. Fight against seven bosses in sequence.
- Meeting in the Chasm ($2.49): Explore the hidden past of Nemesia.
- Hunting Corridor (2.99): A dungeon that you can find an item to boost up your character parameters.
Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology is launching on February 13th in the Americas and February 16th in Europe.