Funcom has announced the full launch date for Conan Exiles.
The open-world survival game set in the Conan the Barbarian universe will launch across PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on May 8th of next year. The game will cost $39.99 on PC and $49.99 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The console versions of the game will be available at retail and digital storefronts.
A Day-One edition of the game will come with a printed map of the Exiled Lands and the “Conan’s Atlantean Sword” in-game item. Digital purchases for the game on Xbox One and PC (now available via Steam Early Access and Xbox Game Preview) include the “Conan’s Royal Armor” in-game item. PlayStation 4 digital pre-orders include the same item.
Featured above, a new trailer was released alongside the full launch date announcement. A limited, collector’s edition was also revealed.
The limited collector’s edition includes:
- FIGURINE: 15 cm / 6 inch Conan the Barbarian polyresin figurine, modeled after Conan from the Conan Exiles cinematic trailer
- CUSTOM COMIC BOOK: Full-color print comic book created in collaboration with Dark Horse Comics specifically for this game. The comic book tells the story of Conan on one of his adventures in the Exiled Lands.
- SOUNDTRACKS: Three soundtracks featuring the music from Conan Exiles as well as the music from Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures and Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer.
- ARTBOOK: Go behind the scenes and discover some of the incredible production artworks developers used to guide their vision for the game in this full-color, print artbook.
- WORLD MAP: Full-color printed map of the world of Conan Exiles.
- DIGITAL COMIC BOOKS: Code to unlock six full-color digital comic books from Dark Horse Comics, featuring the entire “A Witch Shall Be Born” story arc.
- DIGITAL RPG BOOK: Code to unlock the 368 full-color digital rule book created by Modiphius for their Conan pen and paper role-playing game. Everything you need to play!
Pricing for the collector’s edition wasn’t announced, however it will launch alongside the main game and will also be available for pre-order.