Wadjet Eye Games (Golden Wake, The Blackwell Series) has announced the release window for their latest adventure game, Unavowed.
The new dark-fantasy adventure game will launch sometime next year for PC, following its longer development cycle at the indie developer. Alongside the release announcement is a brand new trailer (featured above).
Here’s a rundown on the game:
One year ago, a demon possessed you; forcing you to tear a trail of bloodshed through New York City. Your salvation finally comes in the form of the Unavowed – an ancient society dedicated to stopping evil.
You are free, but your world is in tatters. You have no home, no friends, and are wanted by the police. Your old life is gone, but perhaps you can start a new one. Join the ranks of the Unavowed, and fight against the oncoming darkness.
- Choose a male or female protagonist
- Three playable origin stories
- Branching storyline
- A total of four companion characters to choose from, each with their own talents and abilities.
- Twice the resolution of a typical Wadjet Eye Game!
- All the usual guff – voice acting, commentary, original music, etc