Nioh Finally Getting Mouse+Keyboard Support for PC

We previously reported on the PC port of Team Ninja’s action RPG Nioh lacking a pretty standard feature: mouse and keyboard support.

Now, we’ve learned the studio is finally adding the feature in a new update.

Team Ninja has announced they’re adding mouse and keyboard support in the game’s new 1.21.03 update, which also includes:

• Added camera/action controls for mice.
  • Added customizable key bindings for keyboards
  • Fixed an issue with analogue stick sensitivity
  • Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause an error to occur when matchmaking at Torii Gates
  • Fixed other miscellaneous bugs

Nioh is currently available for PlayStation 4 and PC. In case you missed it, you can find our thorough written and video review for the game here (we highly recommend it!).

1. JohnnyCageFan2
    JohnnyCageFan2
    November 27, 2017 at 6:42 pm

*looks around* I’m the only one here?

I’m interested in what those miscellaneous bugs were. It seems like they narrowly avoided being labeled as niggers per Chris Rock’s comparison between black people and niggers. It may change if they hype their revolutionary addition. Waiting…

2. reblinds
    reblinds
    November 27, 2017 at 7:07 pm

>beggar race has to beg for inferior ways to play because mommy won’t buy them a $25 gamepad
    truly the saddest people

3. RichardGristle
    RichardGristle
    November 27, 2017 at 7:16 pm

You’re not even as remotely fun to fuck with as ISIScream.

Just go kill yourself.

4. RichardGristle
    RichardGristle
    November 27, 2017 at 7:17 pm

Still not sure why anyone would use a mouse and keyboard for this. That sounds as awful as using a gamepad for an FPS or RTS. But… cool for those that do want to.

5. reblinds
    reblinds
    November 27, 2017 at 7:19 pm

>fuck with
    m8, I think you need to realize no one is fucking with anyone here. I absolutely look down on PC gamers. They are flat out dumber people and need to be reminded of it at every point.

6. Crizzyeyes
    Crizzyeyes
    November 27, 2017 at 7:52 pm

So how do you reconcile PC gaming being the most expensive of the gaming hobbies with comments about mommy? Does it bother you that you can’t even shitpost consistently? Or are we all 1%ers?

7. PaRaLLaXTHeTiCS
    PaRaLLaXTHeTiCS
    November 27, 2017 at 8:19 pm

Try Nier with k&m. It’s the Dark Souls of peripherals.

8. reblinds
    reblinds
    November 27, 2017 at 8:24 pm

exactly, it’s more expensive. Mommy bought you your $600 console killer and she doesn’t want to spend more on you.

9. PaRaLLaXTHeTiCS
    PaRaLLaXTHeTiCS
    November 27, 2017 at 8:27 pm

Lame.

10. DrearierSpider
    DrearierSpider
    November 27, 2017 at 8:50 pm

What makes PC gamers dumber?

11. 2501
    2501
    November 27, 2017 at 9:20 pm

I must be a masochist because i prefer playing “Soul” games with m&k.

12. 2501
    2501
    November 27, 2017 at 9:30 pm

$600 is dead cheap for a console killer.

13. reblinds
    reblinds
    November 27, 2017 at 11:33 pm

the pretense

14. PaRaLLaXTHeTiCS
    PaRaLLaXTHeTiCS
    November 28, 2017 at 3:52 am

Hey, Rich…can I tell you something?

15. BFG
    BFG
    November 28, 2017 at 4:12 am

The ones who keep believing PC is somehow a flawless thing and who are no different from the console teens/kids at school who do contests on which is the best. Even to this day.

I’ve been an idort for my whole life, mainly PC and handhelds. That’s probably why I dont feel being a fanboy towards one thing or the other. Just taking the advantages of both kinds.

16. SLoWMoTIoN
    SLoWMoTIoN
    November 28, 2017 at 6:17 am

If we banned PC and Console fanboys we would have like 3 active members lol.

17. BFG
    BFG
    November 28, 2017 at 7:03 am

I dont think anyone will miss “take that PCucks” ChocolateISIScream and “PCmasterrace4ever/Vita is dead” Gamezard, the main troublemakers that are completely devoid of any intention to engage in civil discussion and rather resort to constant baiting.

18. goodbyejojo

Uncle Ocelot
    November 28, 2017 at 3:57 pm

wew lad.

22. PaRaLLaXTHeTiCS
    PaRaLLaXTHeTiCS
    November 28, 2017 at 5:31 pm

Ok no answer. I was borderline drunk, but I was going to say that I admire your Rin.

23. GameZard
    GameZard
    November 28, 2017 at 5:46 pm

He is just a Vita bitch. Simply tell him the Vita is dead and what little games it had are coming to PC and he will drink bleach.

24. GameZard
    GameZard
    November 28, 2017 at 5:47 pm

You Vita cucks aren’t even real gamers.

25. Madbrainbox
    Madbrainbox
    November 28, 2017 at 5:47 pm

Habit and preference.

26. GameZard
    GameZard
    November 28, 2017 at 5:49 pm

If you don’t like it here why not go back to Gematsu as that site is controlled by Vita fanboys like yourself.

27. Madbrainbox
    Madbrainbox
    November 28, 2017 at 5:49 pm

Good stuff.I hate playing it with the controller.

28. GameZard
    GameZard
    November 28, 2017 at 5:50 pm

Now people can stop complaining.

29. GameZard
    GameZard
    November 28, 2017 at 5:51 pm

Oh no you used a bad word. Now BFG will be triggered.

30. GameZard
    GameZard
    November 28, 2017 at 5:56 pm

He has been trying to get me banned since he came here 2 months ago. He told me he wrote a letter to the mods about why me getting banned would be best for humanity. You know typical Virtue Signaling bullshit. Truth is he wants me gone because I hurt his feelings with the truth. Vita is fucking dead and no amount of him crying will change that. HA!

31. SLoWMoTIoN
    SLoWMoTIoN
    November 29, 2017 at 3:01 am

I’m curious why do you have such a hate boner for a portable?

32. GameZard
    GameZard
    November 29, 2017 at 4:44 am

As I explained before. Vita is nothing but a cancer hold back games that are unlucky to be on the shitty system. Any game on the Vita will never be as good as it could be as even when the game is upscaled on PC it still looks, animates and play like a Vita game. Vita holds back games potential. Game devs already waste time, money, and resources just to make a game playable at 30fps at 720p on the Vita. That is a waste as they will not get any of the money back as Vita owners often pirate or buy it used or not buy it as it is digital only. That’s why all devs need to drop the Vita entirely and only focus on the platforms that are profitable and allow the game to be greater. Like the PC, PS4, or even the switch.

33. JohnnyCageFan2
    JohnnyCageFan2
    November 29, 2017 at 9:19 am

But how would I be able to refer to the miscellaneous bugs without saying the word mis-cel-la-ne-ous?

34. BFG
    BFG
    November 29, 2017 at 11:19 am

This is the typical argument coming from the console fanboys that only care about graphics (and just the firepower side of it, not even the artstyle appeal) rather than gameplay and creativity.

35. BFG
    BFG
    November 29, 2017 at 11:24 am

I never stated once that I wanted to get you banned, but that mods are aware of your behavior and that they could monitor you.

36. SLoWMoTIoN
    SLoWMoTIoN
    November 29, 2017 at 1:51 pm

You can’t blame it on the system lad. But on the shitty companies doing said practice. Fuck Gust.

37. GameZard
    GameZard
    November 29, 2017 at 2:15 pm

Gameboy was my first gaming system and it was shit then and is shit now. You Vita fagboys think that everyone is fake gamers like you but you would be wrong as always. Some of us want games to reach their full potential. Vita would never allow that as it is garbage.

38. BFG
    BFG
    November 29, 2017 at 2:53 pm

Some of us want games to reach their full potential.

Wanting games to reach their potential is letting the devs having freedom in their game project, without influence of the publisher, which inevatibly happen when the budget for your project reach a certain amount as you borrow money from the publisher. Handheld games were convenient since the budget for them were low enough to avoid such issue, thus allowing the devs to create whatever they wanted. And technical restrictions force to be creative, as you have to take account of the boundaries and work (or even experiment) within them. Artists or engineers have to do the same.

Your idea of “reaching potential” is just ‘graphics firepower’ wankery (and that everything must be 3D), so it could justify running on your very pricey computer rig and 4k monitor. It has nothing to do with respecting the creators works. It’s no wonder why you absolutely hate handhelds in general.

You’re the guy who would blame the tool rather than your own mistakes or incompetence.

39. BFG
    BFG
    November 29, 2017 at 2:54 pm

I take it your reading comprehension isnt really your forte

40. GameZard
    GameZard
    November 29, 2017 at 5:46 pm

The thing is if you love censorship so much why not go back to Gematsu? I am already banned there. You don’t have to get raped by me every day child.

41. GameZard
    GameZard
    November 29, 2017 at 5:52 pm

You are too retarded to understand that the Vita offer no benifits to gamers or devs. It is weak as shit so games look and play like PS1 games. The Vita owners don’t support devs as they pirate, buy games used, or not buy it at all because no physical no buy. They why everyone stopped supporting the shitty handheld and went to the more profitable PC and switch. Look faggot I know you are a jobless loser that can’t afford a real gaming system but grow the fuck up and realize your worship of the Vita is killing the industry.

42. Justin Williams
    Justin Williams
    November 29, 2017 at 9:05 pm

Heredity?

43. Justin Williams
    Justin Williams
    November 29, 2017 at 9:06 pm

Well hes a ultra fag so a ban is kinda his destiny.

44. BFG
    BFG
    November 30, 2017 at 2:31 am

I also take it you’ve never played a PS1 game to make a proper visual comparison too. Too bad, because there are quite a couple of good gems on the old little guy.

And nevermind, I probably stated several times by now that I have a PC too, but I guess the prospect of people liking both PC and consoles is still a foreign concept to you

45. GameZard
    GameZard
    November 30, 2017 at 4:32 am

You said you are a PC gamer but yet you didn’t prove it bitch.

46. Immahnoob
    Immahnoob
    November 30, 2017 at 6:54 am

Because it’s better played with a KB+M.

47. DrearierSpider
    DrearierSpider
    December 3, 2017 at 3:21 pm

I’d miss ISIS if he got banned. It’s fun to fuck with retards.