We previously reported on the PC port of Team Ninja’s action RPG Nioh lacking a pretty standard feature: mouse and keyboard support.
Now, we’ve learned the studio is finally adding the feature in a new update.
Team Ninja has announced they’re adding mouse and keyboard support in the game’s new 1.21.03 update, which also includes:
- Added camera/action controls for mice.
- Added customizable key bindings for keyboards
- Fixed an issue with analogue stick sensitivity
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause an error to occur when matchmaking at Torii Gates
- Fixed other miscellaneous bugs
Nioh is currently available for PlayStation 4 and PC. In case you missed it, you can find our thorough written and video review for the game here (we highly recommend it!).