Aksys Games and PQube have announced the western release dates for Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st].
The new version of the French-Bread-developed anime fighting game will launch on February 9th of next year in both regions, across PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PS Vita.
Featured above, you can view a new trailer for the game released alongside its launch dates. Here’s a rundown on the game, via PQube:
Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] is the sensational new fighting game by developer French Bread, creators of Melty Blood, the fan-favorite fighter that’s been a staple of Japanese arcades and community events for years.
Hailed as a game that truly nails the perfect balance between traditional 2D fighter gameplay and the over-the-top action of ‘anime’ fighters, Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] features an electrifying cast of 20 characters, 19 gorgeous stages to battle on, and a Chronicle Mode that will delight fans and newcomers alike with an all-new UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH single-player story.
- Thrilling cast of characters – A varied cast of 20 characters, including series newcomers Phonon, Mika, Enkidu and Wagner!
- 19 glorious stages – Including 4 beautiful new areas, Cafeteria, Children’s Playground, Momiji Alley and the Cathedral of the Far East.
- Re-balanced gameplay – Old favourites have new abilities and new gameplay elements have been added, including the ‘Veil Off’ system that opens up new combo opportunities.
- Mission Mode – Learn new skills in a dedicated combo challenge mode and take on some of the hardest challenges in the game.
- Tutorial Mode – An expansive tutorial mode has been added to the game that teaches all the skills necessary to level up your game.
- Chronicle Mode – Discover the narrative of Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] in a dedicated story mode experience.
Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] will be playable at this year’s PlayStation Experience from December 9th through the 10th.