Zen Studios have announced a Nintendo Switch port for Pinball FX3.
The latest of their pinball titles will launch for the Switch on November 14th of this year. Featured above, you can view a new trailer for the game’s Switch version.
The Switch port comes with some new features like vertical play orientation – enabling you to play with a full view of the table, as well as HD rumble support so you can get that authentic pinball rumble feeling. There’s also cross play for “most other platforms.”
It’s worth pointing out that Pinball FX3 is free to download, however you’ll only get the Sorcerer’s Lair table up front at no charge. The following tables will also be available separately:
- Universal Classics Pinball (Back to the Future, E.T., Jaws)
- Aliens vs. Pinball (Aliens, Alien vs. Predator, Alien: Isolation)
- Balls of Glory (Family Guy, Bob’s Burgers, Archer, American Dad!)
- The Walking Dead
- Sorcerer’s Lair (free)
- Carnivals & Legends (Adventure Land Pinball, Son of Zeus)
- Zen Classics (Shaman, Tesla, El Dorado, V12)
- Core Collection (Pasha, Rome, Biolab, Secrets of the Deep)
- Medieval Pack (Epic Quest, Excalibur)
- Sci-Fi Pack (Mars, Paranormal, Earth Defense)
- Iron & Steel (Wild West Rampage, CastleStorm)
Pinball FX3 is currently available for PC (via Steam), PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.