Electronic Arts and DICE have shared a new trailer for Star Wars Battlefront II.
Featured above, the new trailer shows off some of the game’s single-player campaign segments. Players take on the role of Commander Iden Versio as they follow the destruction of the second Death Star, as well as the Emperor.
Here’s a rundown on the game, via EA:
Embark on an endless Star Wars™ action experience from the best-selling Star Wars HD video game franchise of all time. Experience rich multiplayer battlegrounds across all 3 eras – prequel, classic and new trilogy – or rise as a new hero and discover an emotionally gripping single-player story spanning thirty years.
Customize and upgrade your heroes, starfighters or troopers – each with unique abilities to exploit in battle. Ride tauntauns or take control of tanks and speeders. Use the Force to prove your worth against iconic characters like Kylo Ren, Darth Maul or Han Solo, as you play a part in a gaming experience inspired by forty years of timeless Star Wars films.
- A new hero, a story untold. Jump into the boots of an elite special forces soldier in a powerful new Star Wars campaign that bridges events between the films Star Wars™: Return of the Jedi™ and Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™.
- The ultimate Star Wars™ battleground. Experience a multiplayer universe unmatched in variety and breadth. Up to forty players fight as iconic heroes and authentic-to-era troopers, and in a massive array of vehicles as battle rages through the galaxy.
- Galactic-scale space combat. Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II features a space combat system designed from the ground up with distinct handling, weapons and customisation options. You can pilot legendary starfighters in high-stakes dogfights with up to twenty-four players and forty AI ships.
- Better together. Earn rewards, customize your troopers and heroes and bring the upgrades you earn to the online multiplayer battleground.
- A reason to play every day. Each season brings fresh, new downloadable content, available to all players***. With exciting new locations, characters and quests, you can take part in a connected universe and be rewarded as an active member of the Star Wars: Battlefront II community.
- Master your hero. Create your own unique hero with customizable character progression. Equip ability modifiers to adapt and modify your character’s core powers to add lethal effects, helpful status boosts or tactical assistance to counter any opponent on the battlefront.
Star Wars Battlefront II is launching across PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on November 17th.