NIS America has released a new trailer for Demon Gaze II.
Featured above, the new trailer introduces the various main characters in the upcoming dungeon RPG sequel.
Here’s a rundown on each character:
- Muse: The Revolutionist Party’s leader and manager of Stella’s Place, their headquarters. She is the MC for the Overthrow Radio program, on which she exposes injustices.
- Prim: Muse’s younger sister. Has an incomparable singing voice. She sings “Starlita” on Overthrow Radio for all listeners to hear.
- Prometh: A mysterious girl. She is the Revolutionists’ broadcast writer and part-time mortician.
- Cassel: A reliable man who supports the revolution. He runs the Weapon and Item Shop inside Stella’s Place.
- Lezerem: A black-market radio dealer who supports the Revolutionists. He tends to go missing often…
- Toma: An energetic butler who works at Stella’s Place.
Here’s a rundown on the game, via NIS America:
Magnastar has spellbound the people of Asteria into obeying him. As the Revolutionist Party attempts to overthrow him, it is up to you, the Demon Gazer, to wield the power of demons, liberate Asteria’s citizens, and shine the light of revolution!
- Demon Synergy: As the Demon Gazer, turn foes to allies and power them up using the Trance Demon Mode, or fuse with them using the Demon’s Cross!
- Dungeon-Crawling Made for Everyone: Whether you are a newcomer or a hardened DRPG veteran, utilize modes like Autopilot to customize your adventure!
- Love On The Battlefield: Power up your demons and develop relationships with your closest companions, even leading to dating events!
Demon Gaze II is launching for both PlayStation 4 and PS Vita on November 14th in North America and November 17th in Europe. You should read our review on the first game – we highly recommend it.