Bandai Namco has shared the second trailer for the Nintendo Switch version of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.
Featured above, the new trailer highlights the exclusive features coming with the new version on the hybrid console, including: Switch-specific controls and functionality, six-player local multiplayer, and more.
Here’s a breakdown of the new features coming in the Switch version:
- TV-Mode: Play through the entire DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2
- Handheld Mode: Take DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch with you on the go!
- Table-Top Mode: Share the Joy-Con controllers and battle a friend on the same screen.
- Six player Co-op Mode: Team up with friends to take on huge bosses where cooperation and strategy are key to victory.
- Three vs. Three Online Matchmaking Mode: Form two teams of three Dragon Ball warriors and battle against each other for supremacy!
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is launching for the Nintendo Switch in both the Americas and Europe on September 22nd. It’s currently available for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.