New Trailer for Agents of Mayhem Showcases Agent-Swapping

Deep Silver has shared a new trailer for Agents of Mayhem.

Featured above, the new trailer introduces the swapping mechanics for the various agents in game. The game’s lead Designer Ryan McCabe breaks down how you can quickly swap out agents while you’re out in the field, completing assigned missions.

Agents of Mayhem is launching across PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on August 15th in North America and August 18th in Europe.

1. Guest
    Guest
    August 7, 2017 at 3:00 pm

Man somebody over there in art direction really loves that purple

2. LinKurosawa
    LinKurosawa
    August 7, 2017 at 4:09 pm

Saw a streaming playing it, looking really un-interesting and boring, way to virtue signaling to, never mind the stereotypes.

3. CatCouch
    CatCouch
    August 7, 2017 at 4:10 pm

I just can’t muster any enthusiasm for this game. I can’t really pinpoint why, either. I loved the Saints Row games, particularly 3 and 4.

Maybe it’s the art style, it’s just so bland. None of the characters stand out as visually appealing. The Saints Row games never had that issue, at least for me. They were pretty memorable.

August 7, 2017 at 4:16 pm

What did it have in terms of virtue signalling?

5. OzymandiasAeonis
    OzymandiasAeonis
    August 7, 2017 at 6:04 pm

Probably because it looks boring as shit, look at the every second of gameplay in this trailer it’s some of the most boring third person shooting I’ve seen in years. It’s just a another “hero” shooter with cooldown abilities and not a evolution of Saints Row yet you can tell they really want you to associate it with SR

6. Skate or Die
    Skate or Die
    August 7, 2017 at 11:52 pm

As much as I love Saint’s Row, this game really isn’t doing it for me. It feels like this year’s Battleborn, a game made by a bunch of middle aged corporate types trying so hard to appeal to “the young people” by showing off how unique, edgy, and “in your face” it is, that it ends up coming off as a bland, uninteresting pile of grey mush spray painted purple that ends up appealing to no one, not even on an ironic hipster level. It’ll be in bargain bins by the end of the year, I guarantee it.

7. passthegrenadeplease
    passthegrenadeplease
    August 8, 2017 at 2:29 am

I think I may get this in the long run when it reasonably priced, patience is a virtue. It looks fun in my book but not $60 fun.

8. Loli de 35 dias de vida
    Loli de 35 dias de vida
    August 8, 2017 at 8:32 am

yeah.. I didn’t even know this game was in development until I saw a random trailer for it in an EBGames. I tried looking more into it but it REALLY feels like it’s missing something.

9. ProxyDoug
    ProxyDoug
    August 8, 2017 at 11:06 am

I’m curious as well.

10. ProxyDoug
    ProxyDoug
    August 8, 2017 at 11:08 am

Yeah, none of the characters stand out and none of the enemies appear threateninig.
    It’s a huge pile of purple nothing really.

11. Eden
    Eden
    August 9, 2017 at 1:44 pm

The irony of that chick who poses with the mini-gun between her legs, something about that screams “penis envy” lol.

12. Eden
    Eden
    August 9, 2017 at 1:45 pm

This year’s Battleborn is probably going to be that new 1v1 game Gearbox just announced lol, unless it comes out next year.

13. Eden
    Eden
    August 9, 2017 at 1:49 pm

I’m sure the whole damn game is virtue signalling. Let’s be honest, EVERY game has found a way to shoehorn some form of “look at how progressive we are” in their games. Even in Naughty Dog’s new Uncharted DLC, I don’t think I’ve heard “relationship” used so many times when talking about two characters of the same gender.

It’s either “we’re going to explore their relationship.” or “we really thought that the relationship between them would be interesting.” Is there really no other word that could be used to relay the idea that these chicks are teaming up? Why is relationship the only word that Naughty Dog seems to use? Because “relationship” subtly hints at the obvious…