2K Sports has announced a collector’s edition for WWE 2K18.
Featured above, the “Cena Nuff Edition” comes with an official Mattel figure of John Cena himself, as well as lots of other goodies commemorating the superstar’s 15 year career.
Here’s what it includes:
- Copy of WWE 2K18 Deluxe Edition video game, which includes the following items:
- WWE 2K18 Season Pass digital content (details announced this fall);
- Playable WWE Legends and John Cena Rivals: Batista and Rob Van Dam;
- Playable John Cena Characters: ECW One Night Stand (2006) and WrestleMania 26 (2010);
- Kurt Angle Pack: Access to WWE “American Hero” (2001) and ECW “Wrestling Machine” (2006) playable characters;
- Exclusive premium packaging, including a unique cover sleeve;
- Exclusive Mattel John Cena / Cena Nuff action figure featuring Cena and Cena (Nuff) T-shirt options;
- Fanatics Limited Edition Commemorative Plaque with a piece of the ring mat from his 16th WWE Championship at Royal Rumble earlier this year, as well as a hand-signed photo from John Cena;
- WWE SuperCard limited edition in-game cards featuring John Cena, Batista and Rob Van Dam, as well as a Cena (Nuff) card back.
This release is limited to 30,000 copies worldwide, exclusive to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and will retail at $149.99. If you buy the Cena Nuff Edition, you’ll get early access to the game on October 13th, a few days before the full release.
“Whether you love him or love to hate him, there is no denying the hustle, dedication and impact of a guy like John Cena,” said Chris Snyder, vice president of marketing at 2K. “There will never be anyone else like him–a testament to his character and our Be Like No One campaign–and it makes him the perfect fit to honor with a fun, yet memorable collector’s edition that’s a must-have for any WWE fan.”
WWE 2K18 is launching on October 17th for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and sometime this fall on Nintendo Switch.