Sony Interactive Entertainment has announced the first PlayStation 4 games to be added to PlayStation Now, their subscription-based streaming service to play games digitally.
The new lineup of PlayStation 4 titles include games like Tropico 5, Akiba’s Beat, and even Dead Nation. Featured above, you can view a sizzle reel for the announcement.
Here’s the full list of games:
- Killzone Shadow Fall
- God of War 3 Remastered
- Saints Row IV: Re-Elected
- WWE 2K16
- Tropico 5
- Ultra Street Fighter IV
- F1 2015
- Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition
- MX vs ATV Supercross Encore
- Broken Age
- Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition
- Grim Fandango Remastered
- Akiba’s Beat
- Castlestorm Definitive Edition
- Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky
- Super Mega Baseball
Sony noted that PlayStation Now includes over 500 titles across multiple hardware generations, with the addition of the PlayStation 4 games.