Publisher PQube has announced a European release for Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2.
The latest revision for the Arc System Works-developed fighting game will launch sometime later this year, for both PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.
PQube is offering the game via both retail and the PlayStation Store on PlayStation 4, while the PlayStation 3 version is digital only. There’s also an option to upgrade from the original Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator for both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3.
Here’s a rundown of the new features, via PQube:
- New characters – Baiken and Answer will join the battle.
- New Story in Episode Mode – Expanded story and arcade modes shed new light on Jam, Kum, Raven, Dizzy, Answer and Baiken!
- New Stages – Battle it out on brand new stages.
- New Moves – Beloved characters receive new moves and new animations.
- Re-balancing of the Cast – Every fighter has received extensive revisions to their move sets.
Guilty Gear Xrd: Rev 2 is also coming to North America sometime this year.