Square Enix has shared the character trailer for SINoAlice, their newly revealed smartphone game produced under NieR creator Taro Yoko.
Featured above, the new trailer introduces the various characters in the game, including:
(in chronological order)
- Little Red Riding Hood (voice by Ayaka Imamura)
- Snow White (voice by Reina Ueda)
- Alice (voice by MAO)
- Hansel Gretel (voice by Maaya Uchida)
- Cinderella (voice by Eri Kitamura)
- Ibara-hime (voice by Kaede Hondo)
- Kaguya-hime (voice by Shizuka Itou)
- Pinocchio (voice by Yuuko Sanpei)
The game is being developed by independent Japanese studio Pokelabo, with Yoko supervising the creative vision. The above trailer also confirms NieR composer Keiichi Okabe as working on the game.
SINoALICE is launching sometime this spring n Japan, for iOS and Android devices.Posted Under: IMPORTS, MOBILE, NEWS. Read More: pokelabo, sinoalice, square enix, taro yoko