Bandai Namco has announced the western release dates for Tales of Berseria.
The latest in their flagship RPG series will launch for PlayStation 4 and PC on January 24th in North America and January 27th in Europe.
Additionally, the publisher announced an extremely limited collector’s edition for the game in North America, limited to only 10,000 units. Setting you back $149.99, the release includes:
- Exclusive Tales of Berseria SteelBook case
- Velvet and Laphicet Chibi Kyun Chara figures
- Exclusive 8-Bit retro keychain set
- Special Selection Music CD
- Hardcover prequel novel “A Witch’s Tale: A World Full of Daemons”
- Set of Tales of Berseria trading cards
- Tales of Berseria starter strategy guide art book
The collector’s edition is readily now available for pre-order at various retailers, like Amazon.