Bandai Namco has announced a western release for Dragon Ball Fusions.
The Nintendo 3DS action RPG will launch in North America on December 13th, 2016 and in Europe sometime in February 2017. Featured above, you can view the game’s western announcement trailer.
Here’s the debut screenshots for the game:
Here’s a rundown on the game, via Bandai Namco:
Dragon Ball Fusions is the latest Dragon Ball experience for Nintendo 3DS! It’s an RPG action game that combines fighting, customization, and collecting elements to bring Dragon Ball to the next level. It features a huge character roster from Dragon Ball all the way to Dragon Ball Super.
- Avatar – Create your own avatar and participate in a totally new experience in the Dragon Ball universe
- Fly – Fly to the Dragon Ball flying island to progress through the story and discover new missions
- Fusions – Gather the strongest fighters to fuse them together and get powerful new characters; hundreds of different combinations are possible
- RPG – The gameplay is based on a “Rock-Scissors-Paper” RPG system getting deeper the more you progress into the story
- Photo Fusions – Take pictures with your friends and fuse into a Dragon Ball character