Some games gain notoriety not by their gameplay but for their characters. This seems to be the case with Haydee, a recently Greenlit indie game on Steam, which is described as a “hardcore old-style metroidvania mixed with modern-day third person shooter and platformer mechanics.”
You control Haydee, a cyborg with both remarkable posterior and mammary assets, who is trying to escape a futuristic complex filled with deadly traps, murderous robots – while sharing the same interior decorators with Portal’s GLaDOS.
- Large complex to explore. 6 gameplay sections. 160 rooms.
- No regeneration. Use medkits.
- No checkpoints. Use save stations and diskettes.
- All items are hidden. Explore.
- Limited inventory. 9 slots for your pleasure.
- Hardcore gameplay. You will fail. A lot.
- No handholding. Act on your own.
- This game won’t tire to kill you. Be persistent.
There’s a demo available for anyone interested to check Haydee‘s potential up and close. Just be warned, if you think you could have some issues staring at a robust ass and jiggly breast for hours while exploring, this game may not be for you.
Haydee was Greenlit and the full version will be released to Steam when available.