PQube has announced they’re officially localizing Marvelous’ female-turned-weapon PS Vita action game, Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni.
The game will launch worldwide via both the PlayStation Network and at retailers sometime later this year. The game was previously leaked for at least a European release via United Kingdom retailer ShopTo.
For those worrying content may be altered or cut in the game, have no fear as PQube is certainly not planning to do that.
Here’s a rundown on the game, via PQube:
Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni is the OUTRAGEOUS new project by the creators of Senran Kagura that combines high octane busty brawling and an awesome aerial based combat system with pleasure based weaponry and destructible clothing. This is the cheeky third person action game you have been waiting for ALL your life!
In the world of Valkyrie Drive, a group of girls have been infected with the mysterious Armed Virus. When infected, the girls either become Extars who transform into high powered weapons when sexually aroused, or Liberators who after triggering a transformation, have the power to wield the Extar’s weapon form, the Liberator Arms.
Grinding for new and more powerful weapons will never be tedious again!
- When two girls get it on – one girl turns into a super weapon
- Wield your incredible pleasure powered weapons to take on hordes of enemies
- Ultra-fast hack and slash action with a focus on stylish aerial combos
- Power up your weapons by turning on your girlfriends
- Weapons can be levelled up in strength up to 15 times – getting bigger and more awesome looking every time
- Take your favourite girls into the dressing room and rub and touch to raise their levels
- Choose between 7 playable characters to master
- Return of the clothing destruction system – clothes get more ripped the more you fight
- 28 Story Missions to tackle – with high quality anime visuals
- Battle it out in arena based online multiplayer – up to 4 players