Following a premature announcement, Square Enix has confirmed a summer 2016 release for their mobile RPG, Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius.
The game will be released for both Android and iOS devices, and it will support six languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, and Korean) at launch.
Here’s a brief synopsis, via Square Enix:
Adventurers will follow two knights of the kingdom of Grandshelt, and a young girl who suddenly appears before them, as they begin their quest to pursue a highly sought after crystal. Players will make their way through various types of dungeons to search for items, collect gil, uncover hidden paths, and venture new routes.
- Traditional, turn-based gameplay with streamlined battle mechanics and intuitive touch controls, making it easy to pick up and play for newcomers as well as long-time fans.
- Players will be able to move their characters through fields and dungeons to search for items, hidden paths, and new routes.
- High-quality CG animations of Final Fantasy summons.
- Appearances from new and characters from past titles like the Warrior of Light, Cecil, Vivi, and Terra.
- A complete RPG experience in an easy, portable format for mobile phones.
You can also pre-register for the game over on its official website. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius first launched in Japan back in the winter of 2014.