NIS America has announced the release date and official name for their upcoming official Touhou Project game for PlayStation 4.
The game will be known as Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet in both North America and Europe, and it’s set to launch on September 6th in North America and on September 9th in Europe.
The game is getting both a standard edition at retail, as well as a swanky limited edition (featured above). The limited edition will set you back $49.99, and it includes:
- Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet for PS4
- Full-color, hardcover art book
- Original soundtrack with jewel case
- Set of 5 art prints (6″x 5″)
- Collector’s box (Includes all the above)
- Set of 12 pins (NISA Online Store Exclusive)
- DLC bundle: 20 Avatars, a PS Vita Theme, a PS4 Theme, both the Aya Shameimaru Story + BGM DLC
You can find the the standard edition over on Amazon and the NISA Online Store as well, for $29.99. You can find the limited edition on Amazon and the NISA Online Store. The game will also be available on the PlayStation Store.