Spiderweb Software has announced Avadon 3: The Warborn for PC, Mac, and iPad.
The upcoming sequel will launch across all three platforms on September 14th of this year. Featured above, you can view the debut trailer for the new and yet retro RPG.
Touted as a “huge, old-school, indie fantasy” RPG, the game will conclude the Avadon trilogy. You’ll play as a Hand of Avadon, both warrior and spy, as well as judge and executioner. With nearly unlimited power to fight the enemies of your homeland, you’ll still be challenged as you’re tasked with fighting back an invasion.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Epic fantasy role-playing adventure in an enormous and unique world.
- Many different endings. Will you be loyal to your leaders or switch sides and bring them down? The choice is yours!
- Five different character classes, with dozens of unique spells and abilities.
- Experience an exciting story, with fascinating characters, tough decisions, and many twists and turns.
- Dozens of side quests, dungeons, and secrets to discover.
- Hundreds of magical items to find. Use powerful crystals to make your artifacts even more powerful.
- Huge adventure with lots of replay value. Experience with earlier games is entirely unnecessary to enjoy Avadon 3.
For now, you can find Avadon 3: The Warborn here on Steam.