Independent French studio Bloomylight Studio has launched a Kickstarter campaign for a bold new adventure / platforming game, Lynn and the Spirits of Inao.
The game is heavily inspired by the works of Studio Ghibli creator Hayao Miyazaki, as well as Japanese mythology. The 2D adventure game is hoping to raise €53,000 in funding.
Featured above, you can view the pitch video for the game, which is currently in development for PC, via Steam (fans have already Greenlit the game). Bloomylight is also hoping to port the game to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, and Mac.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Control night and day in order to progress through levels and discover all the secrets of the island
- Investigate the strange events causing turmoil on the island of Inao with the help of its inhabitants, both humans and spirits
- Make your way through dynamic platform levels and adapt your gameplay to the wide range of sceneries and enemies
- Sharpen your wits by solving enigmas and puzzles
- Take on bosses in epic battles which will require skill and thought in order to defeat your enemy
- Be discreet during tactical or infiltration phases
- Finish the game by following the main scenario, or complete it 100% by solving the many side quests, not forgetting a single lost soul and unveiling all the mysteries of Inao.