Paragon: Essentials Edition will launch for PlayStation 4 at retail on June 7,
Sony Interactive Entertainment and Epic Games have announced that Paragon is getting a retail release for PlayStation 4 alongside its digital release on PC and PS4.
The retail copy will cost $60, and includes over $160 in value, include:
- 6,000 Paragon Coins (worth $60).
- In-game currency to spend on additional Master Challenges, skins, boosts, and other items that I’ll see as you stand over my corpse.
- Five Hero Master Challenges.
- Each Master Challenge immediately grants a Challenger skin and permanent XP boost, plus unlocks unique rewards as you play, including a taunt (that you’ll use on me) and the Master skin.
- Includes Master Challenges for Twinblast, Sevarog, Iggy & Scorch, and two soon-to-be-announced Heroes.
- Five Skins, including the launch-exclusive Wasteland Twinblast skin.
- For now, you can only get the Wasteland Twinblast skin in the Essentials Edition.
- Five Rep Boosts (each lasts for three wins).
- Rep boosts speed up how quickly you earn Rep, which you can spend on card packs, Master Challenges, and more.
It’s worth pointing out the game itself will be free to play if you decide to pick it up digitally. To celebrate the new announcement, Epic Games has released a new trailer for the game, showcasing more gameplay for the third-person action game.