With the thieves’ guild DLC having recently been added to Bethesda’s MMO spin-off of their Elder Scrolls series, it looks like the followers of Sithis and the Night Mother, the Dark Brotherhood, are the focus of the game’s next expansion.
Set along the Gold Coast in the far western region of Tamriel, the new DLC will give players the chance to train in another passive skill line, outfit their characters in new outfits that are more appropriate for a stealthy killer, and also open up the ability to take on repeatable contracts for the Brotherhood.
- DARK BROTHERHOOD DLC GAME PACK FEATURES & CONTENT
- Join the Dark Brotherhood and become an assassin for hire
- Visit the Gold Coast, available to characters of all levels, where you can explore Anvil and Kvatch for the first time since The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- Hours of exciting story content and quests that will have you revisiting your favorite areas of Tamriel
- New, repeatable quest content involving Contracts and the Black Sacrament
- Challenging new group bosses and delves to conquer
- A new passive skill line exclusive to members of the Dark Brotherhood
- Unique costumes, motifs and item sets inspired by the deadly Dark Brotherhood
Though there’s no exact date, these new content packs are scheduled to launch every quarter, so those anxious to slit some throats for the night Mother won’t have much longer to wait.