This week’s Dengeki PlayStation (via Hokanko-Alt) has confirmed the Japanese release date for Compile Heart’s PS Vita RPG, Genkai Tokki: Seven Pirates.
The latest in their monster girl series will launch on August 4th in Japan. The magazine also confirmed the voice actresses for some of the monster girls:
- Droa (Megumi Toda): She attacks adventurers who enter unexplored regions.
- Garnet (Hisako Tojo): She protects old ruins, and wears glasses.
- Mimii (Natsumi Takamori): She’s a “mimic” monster girl that roams around with hidden treasures
- Neko (Kaoru Sakura): A cat-girl monster girl
- Riviera (Kana Yuuki): A monster girl that is directly chasing Parute and her friends
Here’s the voice cast for the seven main characters:
- Parte Kairi, the Human Protagonist (Shizuka Ishigami)
- Lindo, the Dragon Monster Girl (Mariko Honda)
- Sakurya, the Demon Monster Girl (Madoka Yonezawa)
- Poron, the Skeleton Monster Girl (Chinami Hashimoto)
- Chell, the Slime Monster Girl (Kana Asumi)
- Claret, the Kraken Monster Girl (MAO)
- Waffle, the Kobold Monster Hime (Sumire Uesaka)
A limited edition for the game will set you back 9,504 yen, while the standard version is 7,344 yen at retail and 6,480 yen via the PlayStation Store.