Blade & Soul Western Closed Beta to Kick off October 30

blade and soul 09-09-15-1

NCSoft has confirmed the launch date for the first Blade & Soul closed beta.

The first closed beta weekend is kicking off on October 30th, and will run to November 2nd. Over 20 days of total playtime will be available, with each weekend’s beta kicking off 10am PDT to Monday at 10pm PDT.

Here’s the full weekend schedule:

• Weekend 1: Oct 30–Nov 2 [English only]
  • Weekend 2: Nov 13–16 [English only]
  • Weekend 3: Nov 24–30 [English, French, German]
  • Weekend 4: Dec 11–14 [English, French, German]
  • Weekend 5: Dec 18–21 [English, French, German]

There’s an extended beta weekend from November 24th to the 30th, and it will include all languages, English, French, and German (with the following weekends including these languages).

To sign up for the closed beta, head on over to the Blade & Soul website.

1. Sayo Aisaka
    Sayo Aisaka
    September 9, 2015 at 5:15 pm

Again, not Italian or Spanish, as always. But well, whatever.

2. Superscooter
    Superscooter
    September 9, 2015 at 6:09 pm

Why would someone care about Blade and Soul now when there’s Black Desert on the way? I mean, I have learned it has been slowly casualized but it looked more initially promising than this, which just has tits and ass going for it.

3. GonzoLewd
    GonzoLewd
    September 9, 2015 at 6:58 pm

It looks fun to play from the gameplay I’ve seen.

4. Narmy
    Narmy
    September 9, 2015 at 7:25 pm

>which just has tits and ass going for it.

Isn’t that basically all Korean MMOs? Most of the hype I’ve seen over Black Desert has been just for the character creator, rather than the game itself. They’re all grindfests covered up with fancy graphics.

5. Casszune
    Casszune
    September 9, 2015 at 7:55 pm

Haven’t really seen any mmorpgs that change your entire skill bar to match your situation(knocked down skills, grappling an enemy skills etc). That reactive skill bar is really appealing. I’m ready for Blade & Soul!

6. Siveon
    Siveon
    September 9, 2015 at 7:56 pm

Yeah, that’s about right. I learned that the hard way when I tried out Archage.

UuuuuUUUUuugh.

7. Takane Shijou
    Takane Shijou
    September 9, 2015 at 9:21 pm

Well, mainly due to the fact BD lacks PvE content completely. It’s to the point the only reason I’d log on even is to do the weekly PvP siege and such. Not to mention the gameplay of BnS just feels so much more smooth to me, but that parts just opinions.

8. John Smith
    John Smith
    September 10, 2015 at 12:51 am

What kind of morons are working over at NCsoft west?
    This game is 5 years old. There is nothing to test.
    Are they making sure it doesnt kill Wildstars F2P? because they could have released this instead of that abortion a year ago.

the 2016 release date killed any interest I had for this game, I’ll gladly wait for Tree of Savior after testing it this summer.

9. Superscooter
    Superscooter
    September 10, 2015 at 1:14 am

They don’t want to have to deal with potential censorship that the game is absolutely full of. Bodies look ridiculous in this game

10. Superscooter
    Superscooter
    September 10, 2015 at 1:15 am

BD combat looks identical to Dragon’s Dogma and has quests and there’s no PvE content?

11. Takane Shijou
    Takane Shijou
    September 10, 2015 at 1:18 am

For leveling up content, yes there’s quests. But asides that level up content and some of the newer summonable bosses, the end-game for PvE related means is pretty sparse. The main focus and attraction for upper level play is the PvP guild sieges and such.

12. dsadsada
    dsadsada
    September 10, 2015 at 1:29 am

Testing in these situations would usually include seeing if it’s running properly on their servers, if bugs weren’t introduced during localization, if the database is up and properly connecting with the game, etc. Even if a software is 5 years old, if you tweak it at all, it will need testing.

13. Crazy_O
    Crazy_O
    September 10, 2015 at 2:33 am

Endgame is only PvP as far as I gathered, not for me. Also I already played BnS and really liked it – the only thing that was missing was a good ping.

14. EARN $98/HOUR BY GOOGLE JOBS
    EARN $98/HOUR BY GOOGLE JOBS
    September 10, 2015 at 4:14 am

my mate’s sister makes $98 consistently on the PC………After earning an average of 19952 Dollars monthly,I’m finally getting 98 Dollars an hour,just working 4-5 hours daily online….It’s time to take some action and you can join it too.It is simple,dedicated and easy way to get rich.Three weeks from now you will wishyou have started today – I promise!!….HERE I STARTED-TAKE A LOOK AT….sb.

➤➤➤➤ http://googlelatestjobsoffersearnmoredaily/make/98$hourly…. ⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛