Square Enix and Eidos Montreal have announced the release date for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.
Featured above, a new trailer was revealed which confirms a new “Augment Your Pre-Order Campaign” for the game.
The hotly anticipated sequel will launch worldwide across PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on February 23rd. The publisher will add new pre-order bonuses via the “Augment Your Pre-Order” campaign, pending the number of pre-orders the game receives.
The pre-order incentives include:
- Tier 1 – Classic Pack, Enforcer Pack, and Intruder Pack DLC
- Tier 2 – Digital Art Book and Digital OST Sampler
- Tier 3 – Extra In-Game Mission
- Tier 4 – Digital Novella and Digital Comic Book
- Tier 5 – Four-day Early Release
There’s also a collector’s edition for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, which comes with all of the in-game content and rewards from the Augment Your Pre-Order campaign, as well as items chosen via fans voting.
The collector’s edition comes with the following:
- A copy of the game
- Limited edition SteelBook
- 9″ Adam Jensen figurine
- 48-page Titan artbook
- All the in-game content and rewards from the “Augment Your Pre-Order” campaign