So you’re a regular visitor at Niche Gamer? The obscure games, the niche games, the weird games, whatever you want to call them—we love them and we know you love them as well. We only cover these games on our regular feed, and we only cover them on our podcast, too.
Niche News of the Week
- Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem Producer Explains Why the Game Looks Like Persona
- Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem is Alive, New Trailer Revealed
- Final Fantasy XV Could Feature Guest Female Party Members
- Final Fantasy XV Director: Having An All-Male Case “Makes the Game Feel More Approachable”
- Modding for Dead or Alive 5: Last Round on PC Begins with Love Live!, Nude Costumes
- Sony Acquires Streaming Company OnLive
- ImageEpoch’s CEO is Reportedly Missing
- Fatal Frame Wii U is Heading West Later This Year
- Fire Emblem If Coming West in 2016
- Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer is Revealed for 3DS
- Dragon Quest Heroes II is Confirmed for PS3, PS4, and PS Vita
- Fishing and Zombie Games Coming to the 3DS Mii Plaza
- Pokemon Rumble World Hitting 3DS Worldwide April 8th
- Attack on Titan 3DS is Coming to North America and Europe in May 2015
- Update 1.0.6, Fan Poll for New Characters Detailed for Super Smash Bros.
- Stella Glow is Coming to North America in 2015
Topic of the Week
Is Nintendo behind the times? We talk about their recent Nintendo Direct, its content, the games, and of course – their Youtube/Let’s Player streaming policies. The Kyoto-based company is certainly responsible for many great achievements in the gaming industry, but have they stopped raising the bar in comparison to their competitors?
Enjoy our podcast below, or download it via Soundcloud:
Please Leave Feedback and Ask Us Questions
Please write in to Niche Gamer-cast @ Niche Gamer (click to open a new message with your preferred email provider) with any questions, comments, music recommendations, and so on that you guys have. We will respond to any emails we get on the air during the next show!Posted Under: NICHECAST. Read More: nintendo