So you’re a regular visitor at Niche Gamer? The obscure games, the niche games, the weird games, whatever you want to call them—we love them and we know you love them as well. We only cover these games on our regular feed, and we only cover them on our podcast, too.
Niche News of the Week
- Interplay and Drip Drop Games are Rebooting Clayfighter
- Trailer and Screenshots for Frozenbyte’s Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
- First Screenshots for Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows, a Free Expansion
- The Flock is Like Fighting Weeping Angels with an Incendiary Flashlight
- Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition is Coming to Xbox One and PS4 this Summer
- Nvidia has Revealed the $199, 4K Capable, Android Based Shield Console
- New Project Morpheus Prototype Revealed, Launching in First Half of 2016
- EA Shutters Original Maxis Studio on Eve of SimCity Anniversary
- Danganronpa 3 is in Development
- Servo is a Rewarding, Mecha Filled RTS by Former Ensemble Studio Devs
- Ashes of the Singularity is a Giant Sized RTS that Completely Reshapes the Genre
- Armikrog is a Brilliant, Silly, and Yet Beautiful Adventure Game
- Terraria: Otherworld is Like Pitch Black Meets Dune
You can find some of our pictures from this year’s Game Developers Conference below:
Topic of the Week
GDC 2015. How was the show? Was it filled with spiteful, exclusionary, hipsters like the internet at large wants you to believe? Our editor-in-chief, Brandon, spills the beans.
Enjoy our podcast below, or download it via Soundcloud:
Please Leave Feedback and Ask Us Questions
Please write in to Niche Gamer-cast @ Niche Gamer (click to open a new message with your preferred email provider) with any questions, comments, music recommendations, and so on that you guys have. We will respond to any emails we get on the air during the next show!