Space Hulk: Deathwing – Rise of the Terminators Trailer

Some time ago, we covered the graphically impressive Warhammer spinoff Space Hulk: Death Wing, a sci-fi first person shooter using Games Workshop’s well-traveled license in an Unreal Engine 4 powered game. Though not much has been revealed since that previous trailer, the video they’ve unveiled today might make up for that. Especially if you want to see some fiery Terminator action.

The music in the background was recorded by Kadebostany, a pop/rock band from Switzerland who, according to the developers, will be in charge of the game’s official soundtrack. You can view their band’s official Youtube page to get an idea of what to expect of Deathwing’s aural effect once the game launches.

Space Hulk: Deathwing is due to launch at a currently unspecified time this year for PC, Playstation 4 and Xbox One.

Carl Batchelor

Carl is both a JRPG fan and a CRPG'er who especially loves European PC games. Even with more than three decades of gaming under his belt, he feels the best of the hobby is yet to come.

1. JackDandy
    JackDandy
    February 13, 2015 at 10:50 am

Music is super out of place, what the heck

Still looking forward to the game, tho

2. inquisitormcsagington
    inquisitormcsagington
    February 13, 2015 at 1:18 pm

What the fuck? I’m sorry Space Marines and Happy Shopper Adele do not mix. Where’s my Gothic orchestras? My thundering military hymns? My prayers of hatred & zeal?

Get your finger out GW, Cyanide & everyone involved. And whilst I’m on the subject, give me an Inquisitor RPG.

3. Minty Victor
    Minty Victor
    February 13, 2015 at 3:10 pm

I actually like the music. I may be alone here. Its not traditional or a perfect fit but the weird, almost spaghetti western style felt pretty spot on in comparison to most Deathwatch & Dark Heresy games I have run or played in.

4. MasterV
    MasterV
    February 13, 2015 at 3:43 pm

Man, that music sucks balls. It would be right at home in a Tarantino flick or something, but Space Hulk? Seriously now.

Also, nice cinematic trailer, but I want to see the game in action sometime before I die of old age.

5. Patrick Bateman
    Patrick Bateman
    February 13, 2015 at 5:36 pm

It’s not like anyone said anything about the music in the first Space Hulk trailer. Now it’s the one thing everyone’s talking about. I’m giving Streum-on the benefit of doubt that they were high as fuck again instead of them scheming a clever marketing ploy.
    I think mariachi music fits in pretty much every co-op shooter, but yeah, they could’ve picked better music.

6. JackDandy
    JackDandy
    February 14, 2015 at 8:33 am

YOU GAIN HERESY
    YOU GAIN HERESY
    YOU GAIN HERESY
    YOU GAIN HERESY

7. Perry de Havilland
    Perry de Havilland
    February 16, 2015 at 6:42 pm

The music for this games trailer fits about as well as the theme from the Tellytubbies. WTF were they thinking?

8. theddd1
    theddd1
    February 27, 2015 at 3:09 pm

Its just the trailer guys, lets not over-react here. If there’s one thing you can give credit to GW its that they care about their licence. The soundtrack will have its gothic themes to it. But the trailer was just trying to shake things up a little.