So you’re a regular visitor at Niche Gamer? The obscure games, the niche games, the weird games, whatever you want to call them—we love them and we know you love them as well. We only cover these games on our regular feed, and we only cover them on our podcast, too.
Niche News of the Week
- Bandai Namco has Trademarked “Eyes of Heaven” and “Cinderella Girls” in Europe
- Bandai Namco has Filed a Trademark for “Lost Song” in Both the USA and Europe
- Sony Online Entertainment is Purchased by Columbus Nova, Rebranded to Daybreak Game Company
- Dragon Quest Heroes Staff are Considering a Western Release
- Sekai Project is Localizing Hitomebore and Kokonoe Kokoro, Monster Girl Visual Novels
- Build a Successful Tavern in Adventure Bar Story, Coming West on 3DS
- Tetsuya Mizuguchi Acquires Lumines, Meteos IPs with New Studio, New Lumines in the Works
- Offworld Trading Company is a Bold New Trading RTS by the Designer of Civilization IV
- Project Giant Robot is Coming West During the First Half of 2015
- Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Coming West this Summer
- Aerobat is a Ludicrous Shmup Rife with Fighter Jets, Robots, Rainbow Lasers, and Explosions
Topic of the Week
Is Sega in trouble? Between the mediocre launch of the latest Sonic games, a massive number of layoffs, and some completely unforeseen localization decisions, what exactly is going on in the Japanese publisher?
Enjoy our podcast below, or download it here (right click and save as)
Please Leave Feedback and Ask Us Questions
Please write in to Niche Gamer-cast @ Niche Gamer (click to open a new message with your preferred email provider) with any questions, comments, music recommendations, and so on that you guys have. We will respond to any emails we get on the air during the next show!
Image source: PewDiePiePosted Under: NICHECAST. Read More: sega