Famitsu recently revealed that Kogado Studio have announced the Japanese release window for Hakuisei Aijou Isonshou, a new visual novel based on Hakuisei Ren’ai Shoukougun.
Protagonist Asuka Daiko has just entered nursing school, and we follow her and her friends on their journey to become qualified nurses.
The list of characters include:
- Asuka Daiko, the main character, who is smart but forgetful;
- Nao Daiko, Asuka’s sister, who loves her sister very much;
- Itsuki Tendo, a classmate of Asuka’s who likes dirty jokes and sexual shenanigans;
- Sakuya Takeda, also Asuka’s classmate, a rich, hard-headed girl; and
- Kaede Ohara, a teacher who comes from a reputed nursing family.
Above, you can see some assets from the VN that were released alongside the announcement.
Hakuisei Aijou Isonshou will be available from April this year on the PS Vita. A digital download will cost 4,800 yen, and a physical copy 5,800; that’s excluding tax.