Limited Edition Phantasy Star Nova PS Vita and Playstation TV Consoles are Revealed

Sony Computer Entertainment Japan has announced a swanky new Phantasy Star Nova bundle/limited edition.

Featured below, the new limited edition consoles and bundles come in two flavors, Playstation Vita and Playstation TV:

phantasy star nova 10-23-14-1 phantasy star nova 10-23-14-2

The new consoles will be available on November 27th, the same day the game is launching in Japan. There are two PS Vita colors, black and white, while the Playstation TV only comes in white.

The Limited Edition Phantasy Star Nova Playstation Vita is going to set you back 20,980 yen, while the  Limited Edition PlayStation TV comes in both the 16,280 yen value pack (complete with a DualShock 3 and an 8GB memory card) or the standalone console, for 11,480 yen.

phantasy star nova 10-23-14-3

Both, however, are emblazoned with goggle-donned Rappy characters, and all of which come with a code to download the official themes for the game. You can view those below:

phantasy star nova 10-23-14-5 phantasy star nova 10-23-14-4

For now, you can gawk and stare at the limited editions over on Sony’s online store.

1. Carl B.
    Carl B.
    October 23, 2014 at 5:59 pm

If this bundle came out (The PSTV one) I’d be soooooo happy.

2. Siveon
    Siveon
    October 23, 2014 at 6:03 pm

For the west?

Well, I hope you like being only slightly happy.

3. Firion Hope
    Firion Hope
    October 23, 2014 at 6:27 pm

Tempted to import…

4. Carl B.
    Carl B.
    October 23, 2014 at 9:09 pm

Yup, for the west. Though I’ve heard the new PS games stink, I’d still play them due to my fanboyism towards them.

5. Siveon
    Siveon
    October 23, 2014 at 9:36 pm

Eh, they’re competent Action RPGs for the most part. I don’t see anything special about them now, despite my rather long playtime (40+ hours on Universe, PSP, and PSP2 combined).

Funny enough I bought a Vita for Phantasy Star Nova, thinking it was a direct port of Online 2. Boy was I wrong with that assumption. Still regret buying my Vita as well.

C’est la vie. What was I talking about? Oh yeah, don’t count on Sega localizing anything besides Sonic and Hatsume Miku.

6. Phelan
    Phelan
    October 24, 2014 at 2:46 am

Sadly you will be able to buy it only via official store… meaning you can’t import.

Hell it is so cheap! it’s like 83 EUR … we have 100 EUR for Vita without anything.