Bandai Namco has officially given word as to what they’ll be bringing to NYCC. They’ve got the full list of what will be playable at their booth, and it looks like this:
- Dark Souls II – The ‘Crown of the Ivory King’ DLC (PS3, 360, PC)
- Digimon: All-Star Rumble (PS3, 360)
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse (PS4, XBO, PS3, 360, PC)
- Lords of the Fallen (PS4, XBO, PC)
- Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2 (PS3, 360, Wii U, 3DS)
- Power Rangers Super MegaForce (3DS)
- Project Cars (PS4, XBO, Wii U, PC)
- Tales of Hearts R (PSV)
- Tenkai Knights (3DS)
In addition to that, they’ve said that they’ll be holding a ‘Tales of’ Panel (Which I now regret not getting a ticket to NYCC because of) on Oct 10th, at 2pm. Yuta Hase, the director for Tales of Zestiria will be featured, and they plan to discuss the game, as well as Tales of Hearts R.
And fans at the panel have the chance to win “fun Tales of items”. I am eternally jealous.