Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is now available on iOS via the App Store in North America and Europe. It’s priced at $14.99 / €11.99 / £10.49, respectively.
The game has been available in Japan since May, and has been adapted to iOS devices to function with touch capabilities. It comes with some new features:
- Graphics are in higher HD resolution with support for up to 2048×1536 on iPad
- All controls are optimized for touch screen functionality
- New target camera options make it easier to follow the action
- Support for controller peripherals for iPhone and iPod touch such as the Logitech PowerShell Controller + Battery and other MFi controllers
- Seamless real-time four player co-op battles via Wi-Fi connection
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite originally launched on the Playstation Portable back in 2009.