NIS America has confirmed the release date for Demon Gaze, their upcoming dungeon crawling RPG for Playstation Vita. The game will be launching on April 22nd in North America and April 25th in Europe, and it will come in both retail and digital releases in both territories.
Demon Gaze is getting a swanky limited edition, which you can see below:
Setting you back $49.99, the limited edition of Demon’s Gaze comes with the following:
- Demon Gaze® for PS Vita
- The “Mercenary’s Guide to Misrid”, a soft cover art book
- Single disc original soundtrack, with jewel case
- Collector’s box
NIS America gave us a look at the Western box art, and the English build of the game with the first English screenshots, which you can view below:
NIS America also shared the official story synopsis and gameplay features:
Oz awakens to find himself in Misrid—a cursed land at the world’s western frontier—with a dark shroud covering his memories of the past. The land before him contains many labyrinths that hold both treasure and danger in equal volumes. Without knowing where else to go or what else to do, Oz decides to take up arms in order to hunt down artifacts and eke out a living in this world that feels so new to him. One day, he will have to face his past, but until then, he has no choice but to trust those around him, and in his newfound abilities as a “Demon Gazer”…
- Dungeon RPG progress system: Conquer locations within dungeons to access better items and to draw out the boss!
- HD character and monster illustrations: Experience highly detailed and illustrated art like you’ve never seen before on the PS Vita’s OLED screen!
- Customizable party creation: Choose from over 40 different character portraits, 5 different races, and 8 different classes to create your ideal adventuring party and delve fearlessly into various beautiful 3D dungeons!
- Subclass flexibility: Utilize special items to gain skills from several other character classes to maximize your characters’ battle potential and survivability!
- Touchscreen quicktravel: Employ the use of the PS Vita’s touch screen to quickly navigate your character through previously explored areas within dungeons!