To coincide with the game’s upcoming retail re-release, Capcom has confirmed that DuckTales: Remastered is getting a hefty patch that will bring on lots of bug fixes and updates.
Here’s the full list of updates and bug fixes:
- Pogo fix- Some users reported that the pogo was unreliable. Tweaking the window at which the game looks for the pogo input seems to have fixed the issue. It seems that it was too short and that some users set ups were dropping input frames
- Flashing characters- Got rid of the flashing characters.
- Wii U crashing on the leaderboards
- Duckworth sometimes fails to lower down the safe.
- The title crashes to a black screen when skipping the pre-race cinematic of Magica and Glomgold.
- In certain conditions the title would fail to respawn correctly after a failed attempt for the race to the dime.
- We’ve also addressed several stability and crash issues, but the above were the most reported. If you have an issue you don’t see, please check the patch if it’s still there when the patch comes out.
- We also added the below item due to a large request:
- Quick Cinema mode- This mode will skip most of the cutscenes when activated. The option will show up if you have at least one playthrough completed, even it if was pre-patch. It’s not a true speedrun option like we wanted to, but some areas, like removing the random number events proved to be risky.
The retail release of the game is coming to Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii U, and things get even better! Target is getting an exclusive limited edition of the game that comes with a DuckTales: Remastered pin, for free.