Atlus have released a patch for Dragon’s Crown in North America that adds some features, fixes some bugs and makes a few minor changes to the game.
The patch is now up for PS3 and Vita, here is the full list of patch notes:
- Stabilized network connectivity during online gameplay.
- Hidden items can now be uncovered by simply moving the finger cursor over their location.
- The item hotkeys can now also be accessed by holding the L1 Button (PS3)/L Button (PSVita).
- Dagger and Bomb items can now be thrown diagonally by pressing Up on the Left Stick + Triangle button.
- An option to fix all items at once in your bags has been added to Morgan’s item shop.
- In the Options Menu, you can now select the area you wish to be matched in for online play.
- Arrow drops will increase according to how many Elf characters are in the party.
- The visibility of inventory Runes while the player is near the bottom of the screen has been improved.
- Other tuning and minor improvements to various gameplay elements were made.
NIS America is releasing Dragon’s Crown in EU territories this October 11th.