The guys behind the recently opened but already hugely successful Project Phoenix kickstarter have recently posted some updates for their game. There’s a lot of info here so let’s just cut to the chase:
- A Playstation 4 and Playstation Vita port are very possible, 90% towards finalizing the deal with an external publisher for both platforms.
- Coming from this, there will be no back options to get the Playstation versions as they are from an external publisher.
- There are no plans to bring the game to Wii U. Hiroaki Yura claims Nintendo’s indie policies in Japan are too rigid and strict.
- The game will have dual audio, meaning both English and Japanese voices.
- The actual strategy gameplay is more in the vein of Starcraft than it is Valkyria Chronicles.
They’re already sitting on almost half a million dollars, so you better believe they’re going to hit all of their stretch goals.