Ninja Theory is on a hiring spree of sorts for a new AAA project that seems to be using Unreal Engine 4. There are actually a lot of open positions listed on their site and they’re definitely making it a very public affair, check out their post on twitter:
— NinjaTheory (@NinjaTheory) July 3, 2013
Here are some excerpts from their posts on the site:
- Experience with playtest and usability testing, with demonstrable knowledge of developing test plans as well as hands on testing.
- Experience of working within QA in the game industry to at least QA Lead role with demonstrable people management skills and experience.
- Experience in logging and regressing issues in one or more big databases.
- Strong understanding of the whole development process and knowledge of industry used database packages.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Good knowledge of PC’s and Networking.
- (Demonstration is typically gained through working on at least one shipped title or equivalent experience in own field)
- Demonstratable experience of creating efficient realtime visual effects using a particle editor – preferably UE3/4 Cascade
- Understanding of past and present styles of visual effects used in visual media.
- Demonstrable ability to understand and create texture maps
- Demonstrable understanding of 3D asset creation
So, what do you guys think of what their next game could be? Are you excited for what their next game could be – or are you one of those Dante fanboys, still angry over their changing of Dante?