This is Niche Imports. In this column, we regularly cover games that haven’t been announced for western audiences yet. Please leave feedback and let us know if there’s something you want us to cover!
Gameloft and Laplace have announced PlayStation 4 and PS Vita ports for Dungeon Hunter V.
The Diablo-esque action RPG will launch for both platforms on July 13th in Japan. Featured above, you can view the debut trailer for the new ports.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Join millions of Bounty Hunters in the latest opus of the most intense and immersive hack ‘n’ slash game ever released on mobile.
- Embark on a Single-Player Campaign through 5 Realms and countless dungeons – While seeking vengeance against those who have forsaken you, embark on an immersive journey as our spirit-imbued hero through the five shattered realms, and become known as the most notorious Bounty Hunter of them all.
- Cooperative Gameplay – Hire your friends or other players as Allies to help you on your journey of vengeance and bounty hunting.
- Asynchronous Multiplayer – Customize your Stronghold with a large variety of creatures, manage and defend it, and raid opponents’ Strongholds to ravage their loot.
- Daily and Weekly Events – Daily dungeons will reward your demon-killing skills with unique materials to evolve and fuse your gear, while weekly Wanted Challenges will require you to get on top of the leaderboard to get the best rewards.
- Unrivaled Hack ‘n’ Slash Action – Discover how the animations and controls have been revamped to bring the most amazing combat moves and even more satisfying deaths.
- Superior Graphics – Dungeon Hunter V offers AAA graphics and intricate details to bring the game and story to life.