SNK has released the 3.00 update for The King of Fighters XIV.
The new update adds a number of balancing tweaks and bug fixes, with the most notable including:
- Fixed an issue allowing to keep charging charged special moves if a direction key was pressed at a certain timing after special moves succesfully charged .
- Throws don’t work anymore from the beginning of a guard stance and until blocking any opponentattack.
- Emergency Evasion, Guard Cancel Emergency Evasion, and Moving Distance properties havebeen standardized for all characters.
- Hit Stop duration on guard stances specific to guard points against certain projectiles has been changed.
- Collision coefficients for opponents stunned in the air have been changed.
If you want the full patch notes, you can do so via their update PDF.
The game’s latest downloadable content characters Blue Mary, Heidern, Najd, and Oswald will be released today as well.
The King of Fighters XIV is currently available for PC and PlayStation 4. In case you missed it, you can find our review for The King of Fighters XIV here (we highly recommend it!).